Search More Animals

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pink Scooter Red Blenny


Beauty Of Animal | Pink Scooter Red Blenny | What are the chances that we can get a good enough pod population going to support this little guy? I'm also wondering if there are any tricks to getting them to eat prepared foods. My hubby and I really like him alot, and want to keep him, but I certainly don't want him to starve to death. I know most of you will probably say to take him back, but I am wondering if there is anything I can do to assure that he has a long life with a belly pumped full of food in our tank. For those who don't know, I have a 55 gal with a 20 gal sump (fuge in center). My tank has only been up since early March.
 

Find Here The Kinds Of Animals and Flora and Fauna

There was an error in this gadget